Legal Twelve provides advice and assistance to Public Administrations, Bodies, companies, entrepreneurs and individuals in the field of Administrative Law.
The firm provides assistance in proceedings before the Authorities, such as the Italian Competition and Market Authority, the Italian Communications Authority, and the Personal Data Protection Authority.
The firm has significant experience in the areas of:
- construction and urban planning;
- public contracts, in particular, public procurement procedures, works and service contracts, concessions and licences;
- environment, in particular for AIA, AUA, practices relating to the remediation and safety of polluted sites, etc.;
- working relationships;
- sports law, in particular with regard to disciplinary proceedings;
- public contributions and funding.
The firm collaborates with leading law firms operating specifically in the field of administrative law, and thus is able to assist and defend clients in all areas not directly monitored and for the defence in litigation before administrative courts.