Commercial & Corporate Law
Legal Twelve has gained a consolidated experience in the areas of legal and extra-judicial advice and assistance to companies and entrepreneurs in the field of Commercial and Corporate Law, ensuring its clients complete support in all legal profiles related to ordinary and extraordinary business management.
The work team is organised from time to time according to the client’s needs, through the synergistic and timely activity of professionals identified by specific expertise, in order to ensure a complete and timely advice. Legal Twelve’s strength lies in its teamwork and multidisciplinary approach, which allows us to provide clients with a personalised and promptly service.
The firm provides continuous corporate, strategic and management consulting and assistance in all phases of the activity and in every daily or extraordinary need of companies, also accompanying them in the process of internationalisation.
These are some of the main areas of activity:
- national and international business contracts and consultancy for the physiological or pathological management of the business activity;
- consultancy for the protection of corporate intellectual property (data protection, know-how, distinctive signs and patents, copyright and intellectual property rights);
- buying and selling shares or share packages, rent/purchase/sale of companies or branches of companies, due diligence, other extraordinary transactions (mergers, demergers, corporate transformations), as well as advice on regulatory compliance;
- corporate consulting for the drafting of articles of association and shareholders’ agreements and with regard to corporate responsibility and that of its bodies and senior management;
- environment and safety: risk assessment, definition of guarantee positions, drafting of proxies, definition, negotiation and management of tender and related contracts, legal audits, issues relating to environmental or safety remediation, waste, emissions;
- Trust, estate and succession planning, generational transfers, optimisation of the governance of family businesses;
- administrative responsibility of Bodies and Compliance: Legal audits, evaluation of the company organisation, prevention and assistance activities in relation to Legislative Decree 231/01, organisational models, internal controls, defensive investigations;
- anti-money laundering, evaluation of the company organisation, prevention and assistance activities in relation to Legislative Decree 231/07 and other national and international regulations in force;
- competition, market protection, consumer protection
- GDPR and Data Protection: legal audits, organisation, data collection and storage, information, management tools, consents, authorisations, notifications, network monitoring.
Legal Twelve provides assistance in litigation, even in urgent situations and in the management of pre-litigation relationships, having gained sound experience in consulting and defence in ordinary and special judicial proceedings, as well as in arbitrations and mediation.