Economic Criminal Law
Legal Twelve has sound experience in judicial and extrajudicial advice and assistance to companies, entrepreneurs and bodies of insolvency proceedings in the field of Economic Criminal Law, guaranteeing its clients complete support in view of crime prevention within legal audits in the process of verification or investigation, in relation to the management of litigation, in the conduct of defensive mandate in criminal trials.
Legal Twelve’s strength lies in its combination of expertise in criminal, corporate, commercial, bankruptcy, financial, tax, environmental, IT and intellectual property matters, which translates into an interdisciplinary consulting service and allows for a timely and thorough legal defence in every aspect.
Legal Twelve advises companies in the preparation of internal processes aimed at preventing crimes and assists them in the standard procedure of management tools of interest with respect to the Administrative Responsibility of Companies and Entities pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01 (including organisational models, participation in supervisory bodies, drafting of anti-corruption programmes and due diligence).
The firm deals mainly with:
- environmental hygiene offences and waste,
- corporate crime,
- bankruptcy offences,
- building crimes,
- tax crimes,
- offences of injury or manslaughter for violation of occupational safety regulations (accidents, occupational diseases, stress-related diseases or adaptation disorders),
- offences resulting from medical liability and offences of health care operators and facilities,
- corruption offences,
- commercial fraud offences,
- counterfeiting or piracy offences,
- forgery offences,
- crimes of food falsification,
- crimes related to the unlawful processing of data or the violation of computer systems;
- offences of disrupted freedom of industry or trade or unlawful competition,
- crimes of fraud, embezzlement and theft,
- self-laundering, money-laundering and reuse offences,
- defamation offences, including in the press and those related to the use of social networks.