Legal Twelve has gained many years of experience in the ceramic sector, continuously assisting companies operating at national, EU and international level in the production and/or marketing of ceramic material in design and manufacture of machinery and production lines for the processing of ceramic material, as well as in their installation and maintenance, in the distribution of materials and components in production and/or marketing of ceramic material.
The firm has been accompanying its clients in the Ceramic and Ceramic Plant Engineering sector for many years in the ordinary and extraordinary management of their business, and in the solution and planning of organisational requirements and development, becoming trusted partner for ordinary, planning and development activities, i.e. providing the company with assistance for:
- internal staff training regarding the protection of company know-how, types of contracts related to research and development (R&D), types of contracts related to the production and acquisition of raw materials and components, types of contracts and tools generally related to quality control, types of contracts related to the assignment or acquisition of project or executive phases, types of contracts related to marketing and/or promotion, the management of the market against the rights of users, consumers, public trust and the right to fair competition;
- the preparation of contracts and the management of negotiations;
- the prevention and management of disputes;
- product or process certifications.
The firm has gained particular experience in:
- engineering, co-design, technology and know-how licensing contracts;
- contracts with employees governing the obligations of secrecy and/or the transfer of rights to exploit inventions;
- purchase contracts and general purchase conditions;
- supply and sub-supply contracts;
- procurement and subcontracting contracts;
- sales contracts and general conditions of sale, also online;
- agency contracts, distribution contracts or sales concession contracts;
- contracts with assistance centres;
- integrated logistics contracts, transport and shipping contracts;
- licensing agreements and merchandising;
- non-disclosure agreements (NDA);
- letters of intent (LOI) or gentlemen’s agreement;
- business network contracts;
- service contracts;
- maintenance contracts;
The firm provides consultancy on the subject:
- conformity marking and CE certifications for machinery, partly completed machinery, interchangeable equipment, safety components and anything else required by law (e.g. lifting accessories, chains, ropes, belts, removable mechanical transmission devices, anti-tipping systems);
- of compulsory documentation and particulars, CE product certification or designation of origin or marking of the product.
Legal Twelve, if necessary with the assistance of specialised technicians, assists the client:
- in assessing the conformity of machinery and/or work procedures with safety standards and in general in inspection practices (SPSAL, AUSL, INAIL, Inspectorate);
- in practices relating to accidents at work;
- in the preparation of agreements concerning guarantees or indemnities or actions of recourse;
- in the preparation of agreements concerning possible recall or recall campaigns or similar, as well as in the legal instruments to deal with them.
Legal Twelve guarantees assistance in litigation, both judicial and in arbitration, in Italy and abroad.