Since December 2016 the firm has been the Italian Representative of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in the United Arab Emirates, so as to be an accredited and qualified interlocutor for Italian companies wishing to invest in the UAE.
The firm provides targeted advice to Italian companies in relation to:
- instruments for penetrating the UAE market;
- solutions suited to the presence in the UAE territory and market;
- search for local partners;
- solution of administrative, financial, banking and commercial problems;
- incorporation of companies;
- opening of representative offices, branches, offices;
- acquisition of equity investments;
- acquisition of companies;
- shareholders’ agreements with foreign partners;
- contracts with foreign sponsors;
- joint venture;
- drafting and negotiation of business contracts (such as distribution, agency, business procurement contracts; supply contracts; tender contracts; sales contracts; engineering contracts; franchising contracts; licensing contracts; general terms and conditions of sale and purchase; general terms and conditions of on-line sales; co-design contracts; business network contracts; service contracts; letters of credit; non-competition agreements non disclosure agreement; letters of intent)
The firm assists Italian companies in M&A transactions and more generally in extraordinary operations in the United Arab Emirates.