Legal Twelve provides assistance to companies operating in the health sector, to ensure that their delicate activity is carried out in full compliance with the numerous and changing industry regulations and that they avoid liability of business and health professionals.
Legal Twelve’s team assists companies operating in the healthcare sector in the areas of law that are of interest to them:
- drafting and negotiation of specialised contracts;
- advice on administrative and regulatory profiles;
- environmental and safety advice;
- advice on the work profiles of health care personnel and for doctors practising freelance and working in-house;
- advice on the accreditation of health care facilities and medical centres;
- drafting of organisational models and codes of conduct for the sector, in application of Legislative Decree no. 231/2001;
- advice on health management and the preparation of protocols for medical, paramedical, nursing and auxiliary personnel;
- legal advice and assistance in matters of medical and health liability;
- processing of personal data of health professionals or patients;
- conventions between doctors and/or healthcare facilities and third parties;
- CE certification;
- compliance with health and hygiene regulations;
- waste treatment and disposal.